Panther
Years ago

Lost...One Bungemeister

Do any of the Maverick faithful know what happened to Brad against West as he isn't on the score sheet? They would have definitley needed the big fella against Truslove!
Will we see him this week against Southern and former teammate Goodenough???

Topic #11220 | Report this topic

bakedbeanhead  
Years ago

I don't think that there is any such thing as a maverick faithful anymore.

Reply #130673 | Report this post

Hood 89  
Years ago

Panther, i'm starting to wonder what your fanasation with Bungey is? Hope it's purely platonic. ;)

Perhaps you could offer some advice to the young fella on how to stay out of foul trouble?

Reply #130678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bungey did not play.. for personal reasons

Reply #130685 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Don't know about that one "Hood 89" I was a fouling machine in my time! Maybe I could be his advisor through an interpretor who conveys the complete opposite of what I said to Brad!
There are players who I have played against in my time that you see have so much potential yet don't have the guidance or the correct teachers, or purely not the smarts and Brad is one of them. I think he needs to be put in a program that is disciplined and structured and who knows then what the kid could do!
Surely someone out there knows why he didn't play...injured...suspended...church...work???

Reply #130687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i just told you for personal reasons

Reply #130717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130814 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:10 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754