???
Years ago

State Champs Draw

With only 8 days to go it would have been nice to have the draw out by now. Does anybody know when it will be released?

Topic #11234 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

by noon tomorrow

Reply #130873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

omg 8 days! must be hard. Why dont you use the damn website so well set up, and look at it regulalry???

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-4010-0-0-0&sID=44202

Reply #130899 | Report this post

mc  
Years ago

The web site is gorgeous. It's been well looked at for days, even in it's naked state! :)
However the people who drive those zillions of little (and long) players to games from one side of the city to the other and sit on the score benches and pretty happily pay out subs and carnival fees etc etc would like some consideration too!
It's probably tough on the folk who make the draw up...I'm sure they have lives too, but if the draw was dependent on how the teams finished at the end of Summer...couldn't we have the draw sooner? That way, us taxi drivers could plan other parts of our lives ...and not pay out money unnecessarily for Formal tickets, outfits etc. Just a thought.

Reply #131135 | Report this post

MC. I think you are been very harsh (tongue in cheek).

My team, based at Gawler, is playing on Thursday night, 7.15 PM at Morphett Vale to play Norwood. We don't need taxi drivers we need a charter jet. I'm actually serious - if anyone knows of a strip out near Morphett Vale we can use let me know, we will even often the Norwood boys a free ride up there ha!. For a number of my players its at least 2 hr drive on a work/school night. Surely some slight consideration needs to be given considering the new midweek format and the draw was released yesterday.

Anyone heard of the neighbour principal/foreseeability/proximity/ donaghue vs stevenson ring any bells? I would hate for there to be a car accident because of someone trying to get to a game in peak hour traffic that could have been scheduled in a more central area.

Reply #131138 | Report this post

having said that the website is a stunner

Reply #131139 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:20 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754