Cat in the Hat
Years ago

State Champs draw is up

Draw is now on the State Champs website.

Topic #11244 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

link?

Reply #130956 | Report this post

Zebra  
Years ago

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-4010-0-55281-0&sID=44548

Reply #130959 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Cheers stripey

Reply #130961 | Report this post

Pulteney 61  
Years ago

Bravo for getting the draw up nice and early. 1 week in advance seems like an eternity when compared with previous years.

One minor nitpick - I wonder what the logic is to having the #3 & #4 seeds have Friday off, and playing 3 games on Saturday, while the #1 & #2 seeds get a bye on Saturday.

To me, the Saturday night games between #1 & 3 seeds & #2 & 4 seeds are pretty important, and it seems that one team playing their 2nd game for the day has an advantage over the teams playing their 3rd.

I would have thought the #3/4 seed could have the morning game off, and the #1/2 seed the middle game off and that would be the fairest outcome, rather than the #3/4 seeds getting Friday night off & playing 3 on the Saturday.

This is the case in grades with 10 teams.

Reply #130987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHy arent Eastern Mavericks in the Under 18 and Under 16 Men comps?

Reply #131115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Err what are you on about? Did you click on pool b?

Reply #131124 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754