Rodney carney
Years ago

Spurs And Mavs

which one of these two teams do you think is under the most threat of an upset? Nuggets have Melo and AI who at top flight are basically impossible to stop where as Golden State has a team that seems to match up well against the Mavs. My bet for a possible first round upset is for the Warriors over the Mavs.

Topic #11255 | Report this topic

Doddobird  
Years ago

Did you see the last game. DonĀ“t bet the house. I think Nuggets have more of a chance than the Warriors.

Reply #131104 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Same. From the recap, it sounded like the Warriors self-destructed.

Reply #131131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope a miracle occurs in both series'.

Reply #131155 | Report this post

Rodney carney  
Years ago

Yeh, saw the game. Warriors first half was wild. they ran a lot and took the Mavs out of their game. Second half was a disaster with Jackson and Davis gettin ejected. They'll show a lot more when they play at golden state.

Reply #131276 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Shows what I know. Today "Nellieball" was super. Still think the Mavs, but maybe in seven.

Reply #131351 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

Think Golden State to upset over the Mavs

Reply #131737 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

upsets a brewin

Reply #131777 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:08 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754