123abc
Years ago

Sixers Announcements

Adelaide is expected to announce the signing of 2005 Rookie of the Year Brad Newley and 2001 ROTY Axel Dench according to The Advertiser.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21626955-5006371,00.html

Topic #11256 | Report this topic

DICKO  
Years ago

Score another one up to DICKO!!!!

:-)

Reply #131111 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

haha good work mate!

Reply #131116 | Report this post

Wow, 123abc/Sixers33, you really are the Craig Hutchison of Hoops SA. Give the man a basketbalL!!

You clearly were FIRST to scoop this exclusive, obviously it has not been mentioned earlier by anyone else on the forum.

Guys, you heard it here first by 123abc/Sixers33 on Hoops SA!!!

Reply #131117 | Report this post

Clark Kent  
Years ago

And don't forget the Sixers won't be announcing anything until Monday because 123abc told us they definately won't be making any announcements on Thursday or Friday of this week.

Reply #131120 | Report this post

raytri  
Years ago

Sounds like good news, but it would be interesting to see what the details of Newleys signing are and how long we are likely to keep him. Hope its a long time...

Reply #131122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey guys, leave 123abc/Sixers33 alone.. he's my friend!

Reply #131123 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Who says i was wrong?

What are the chances of someone saying there wouldn't be any announcements on two specific days when out of the blue there is.

Maybe, just maybe, it is because i actually knew something. The odds on being wrong are the same as saying that there is going to be an announcement and be right.

Reply #131125 | Report this post

J Packer  
Years ago

at the end of the day he is going to the NBA, dont see what all the fuss is about. He won't be in adel for long if at all.

Reply #131127 | Report this post

Years ago

so does this mean he is really signed?

Reply #131128 | Report this post

raytri  
Years ago

Have to agree JPacker.
Happy about Axel Dench though.

Reply #131129 | Report this post

Clark Kent  
Years ago

I say you were wrong.

You catigorically stated there would not be any announcements made on Thursday or Friday of this week.

You then claimed to have sources backing up this statement.

Clearly you were wrong. In future you should consider using terms such as 'in my opinion' or 'as far as I know' rather then claiming to have inside information that you clearly don't have.

Reply #131130 | Report this post

shauno  
Years ago

http://www.adelaide36ers.com/36ers/media/news/242/

just thought that was interesting :) dont know how relevant though.

Reply #131143 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Check out the next article after that.

Reply #131148 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754