dinozzo
Years ago

Mavs@Warriors

Just watched the Mavs get spanked by the Warriors. Having lost game 1 at home the Mavs surrended home court advantage and after game 3 are gonna find it hard to get the 1 win they need @ Golden State.

In game 2 the Warriors lost there heads a bit with 2 ejections. Game 3 it was the Mavs turn with tech fouls and played like the 8th seed not #1.

Mavs were never in this game! Warriors lead by double figure from the 4 min mark of the 2nd.

Mavs need to bounce back in game 4, but I cant see them winning @ Golden State.

Topic #11276 | Report this topic

Nino  
Years ago

What source did you have to watch the game?

I saw this coming, worst possible scenario for Mavs was to play there boggy team in the first round. Go Warriors, have always had a soft spot for them. Jason Richardson is very close to becoming a bona fide superstar.

Reply #131336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I cant believe this series. As a die hard mavs fan im shocked at the thought of us being eliminated first round against the 8th seed. Lets hope it doesnt happen. Next game is a must win id say if mavs are to have any chance.

Reply #131340 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yer but golden state are on a run. there flying. they are playing like a 5th seeded team. there going to win the series against mavs. i can see it coming.

Reply #131349 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

I watched it (in Pain) at the source Kobe-for-MVP posted.
http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_sop_vip1.html

Reply #131352 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:51 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754