MARCIA
Years ago

SAM MAC to trying to crack NBA

Heard it from a reliable source that Joey Wright and Sam McKinnon are heading to the US for some NBA work-outs. My mail is Spurs, Raptors and Cavs have all shown interest.

His is in Career best form, but will his age be a deterant for the teams to pick him up?

Topic #11344 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Or you could read about it on the foxsports website...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21659334-23769,00.html

Reply #132295 | Report this post

MARCIA  
Years ago

looks like i beat them to the punch, shoulda beleive me peeps!

Reply #132296 | Report this post

Shaq  
Years ago

Love how Joey Wright has squeezed a free trip out of it too! What? he will replace SAM MAC with an import? Haha

Reply #132305 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Sam to test NBA waters

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21659876-5006371,00.html

Reply #132306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He cant be replaced with an import.........they already have Ere and Rychart!! If he were to make it, it would place a serious dent in them defending their title!!

Reply #132334 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What they're probably spending on SMac, they could re-spend on someone like Kickert.

At this stage, you wouldn't be confidently betting that Brisbane would repeat though. Few challenges still ahead of them.

Reply #132337 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

When is Dusty naturalised?

Reply #132354 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:58 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754