thedoctor
Years ago

SPOILER - Spurs/Nuggets

Spurs win the series on the back of Finley's amazing 8/9 from beyond the arc. Iverson went missing again, Camby was huge for 5 blocks and 19 boards.

Duncan was his usual self. Spurs looking good, coming together at the right time.

Topic #11354 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

George Karl will never win a title, with the style of play he coaches. Just like Golden State won't win a title, teams like this can have an impact in the finals but won't win a ship - the teams that win titles are the one's that can play lock-down D, Pistons, Spurs, Bulls, Mavs (Kind of, more so than Phoenix.)

Reply #132368 | Report this post

Mahatma Cote  
Years ago

That's why the Spurs will roll Phoenix and then Houston

and then beat the Pistons in 6.

which will amount to:

7 Cartons of booze for me.

I hope!

Reply #132380 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Still think the Mavs will come out of the GSW series which I stand to win a nice little earner if I am correct

Pho by SA
Mavs by Hou

Bulls def Det
Cle def NJ

Pho beat Mavs
Cle beat Bulls

Pho beat Cle

SVD wins lots of money!

Reply #132383 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:56 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754