FearPip
Years ago

Bulls VS Pistons

Just wanted to know your predictions in the bulls vs pistons series.

Topic #11379 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the bulls will actually get up. Deng and gordon have just been playing awesome and i think if they can continue their form in this series they will be a good shot. Bulls in 6.

Reply #132730 | Report this post

pistons in 5

Reply #132736 | Report this post

Rodney carney  
Years ago

Pretty interesting. Before the playoffs I would have had Pistons easy with their roster and experience but after seen the way the Bulls performed last series, I don't think experience will be a problem for them.

Reply #132738 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Bulls in 5

Reply #132739 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Tough won to call.
These teams have a lot of history.
Pistons have Home court advantage but you could almost say they play better on the road. Ben Wallace could become the X factor seeing he was a Piston and Knows there Offence Down pat, there is a little presure on Him considering almost everyone on the Young bulls roster is earning around 3 Million a year, while Wallace takes home a cool 18 Million.
All the presure is on Detroit they have made the conference finals 4 years straight, Chicago has won its 1st playoff series in almost 10years.

Detroit in 7

Reply #132740 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Bulls in 6 - young aut with a good mix of experience... they can run all day theyt play decent team defense... My dark horse for the title... Look at their roster - almost "Bad Boys" like... Ben - Mahorn/Laimbeer, Gordon - Dumars, Deng fits the Agguire mold, Nocioni - 1st scumbag/mongrel off the bench (i actually love the guy - plays with more passion than 95% of the guys in the NBA nowadays)... I could go on - if you look at this Bulls team - they have been together a while and grown up (kind of together)... i think they are ready... At any rate the Eastern conference is going to be interesting this year...

Reply #132749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bulls in 7

Reply #132751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Detroit in 4

Reply #132753 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

Pistons in 7.

Should be a great series

Reply #132755 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Pistons thumped em 95 to 69

Pistons 4-1

And another Pistons Championship i think

Reply #132820 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Bulls in 6.

Reply #132879 | Report this post

------  
Years ago

Bulls think they're pretty gd dnt they?? Sure they beat Miami, but whoopdi doo. Wade was outa form and they came off a bad season.(Next yr HEAT!) Pistons r playin well to. I rekon pistons will win it in 4 or 5. (Nothing replaces MJ baby)

Reply #132962 | Report this post

JohnnySack  
Years ago

At least Thomas played well today... Still think this will even out over the next couple... But you have to admire the relentlessness of the Pistons... McHale - you are the Tin Man of basketball (Sheiffer Brains - to borrow a Labor Leader`s Expression)!!! Minnesota had one of the top 4-5 coaches in the NBA and `effed him in favor of a revolving door policy... Hey maybe Heal will end up coaching the Wolves - he does have an intimate understandnig of the "nuts and bolts" of life from an NBA bench...

Reply #133037 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:15 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754