booga
Years ago

State Champs Rumours

ok what have u heard or what did u see lets hear it.
one i heard was scores for a game only did the first quater on the sheet and didn't score the other 3 quaters on the sheetso one team won the game by 20 but on the sheet lost by 1 and the refs signed it off and so did the scores. i wasn't told what teams were involved or age groups but u would be mighty pissed as a coach if it's true

Topic #11390 | Report this topic

enjoythegame  
Years ago

"132836" if you want to slander someone you better be able to back it up or shut up its people like you that stuff up kids sport the guy has done a good job over the weekend and i would like to thank paul and everone who helped over the weekend for a great effort, WELL DONE....even the umps......

Reply #132841 | Report this post

aa  
Years ago

Heard that the big club was on the recruiting circuit again!

Reply #132857 | Report this post

Dirty Harry  
Years ago

Big or Best!!

Reply #132862 | Report this post

JerryMcGuire  
Years ago

A. Players,
B. Coaches,
C. Administrators,
D. All of the above?

Reply #132864 | Report this post

Question  
Years ago

aa, I assume you mean the biggest and not the best?

Reply #132865 | Report this post

aa  
Years ago

Biggest yes not necessarily the best (depends on your personal view for that one). Players approached by coach/administrators!! So what is new? Maybe there should be a cap on country/transfers from other clubs to try and balance things out for other clubs?? What do people think?

Reply #132890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heard that some of the pools were wrong, teams were in the wring pools etc. That it was taken to the junior committee but were told that it was too late to do anything about it.

Also heard that Limestone coast were given top of the pool ranking even though the top country team is meant to be ranked in the first spot after the city teams are ranked.

I wonder if this had any effect on the results?

Reply #132900 | Report this post

Art Vandelay  
Years ago

I heard they were re naming the "Champion Junior Club trophy" to the "Sturt Perpetual Shield". Would save a lot of money in engraving for Basketball SA.

Reply #132904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

aa = sook

Reply #133008 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754