Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Spurs v Suns (live TV) - Contains Spoiler

I wouldn't usually make a new post about this topic as I think we all know where to find live TV on the web now, but the usual link is down. Try this:

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_sop_vip_alt.html

Spurs 71 lead Suns 65 in the third.

Topic #11396 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

100-99 with 2:50 left. Nash just banged heads with Parker. Parker concussed, Nash bloody nose. Super game. This should be the Finals.

Reply #132858 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Warning: SPOILER!

Spurs 111 d Suns 106. Duncan dominated. Nash looked like a game-winner but couldn't get back in the game after nose-butting Parker (he had a bad gash to the bridge of his nose). Suns not happy with refs.

Go Bulls. ;-)

Reply #132860 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

That nose just wouldn't stop bleeding would it? Suns looked a little lost without him in the last few minutes, by the time he got back in it was too late.

Parker had a monster game, so quick, pretty much neutralised Nash's impact.

Suns had a legitimate gripe about that call at the end, but to be fair they were up against it at that point anyway.

Reply #132863 | Report this post

Who was guarding Parker for most of the game? Amare looked like he did alright, Duncan didnt have too huge of a game

Reply #132877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i know it gets posted a lot this link... but it would be great if the main link is down and an alternative works if you could post the NEW link in a thread on game day.

Much appreciated!

Reply #132880 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

ELG: Duncan had 33 points, 16 rebounds and 3 blocks. Were you being sarcastic, or were they easy stats?

Reply #132884 | Report this post

I mean he shot 50% from the field. Amare had more blocks and boards than him. I was expecting 30 plus points from Duncan, at least he had to earn them. 8 O rebs is a worry however.

p.s who guarded Parker

Reply #132921 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Reply #132944 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Marion spent a fair bit of time on Parker, Nash had a shot as well. It was obviously team rules to go behind the screen when Parker had the ball and he kept getting wide open on the pick and roll and was hitting his jumpers, he also scored plenty from him slashes to the basket.

Parker averages 28 ppg v Suns during the regular season so he's obviously a match up problem for them.

Reply #132958 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Probably coz Nash cant play Defence....lol

Why wouldnt they put their premium defender on him in Bell?

Reply #132970 | Report this post

Bell is way too slow. Nash should be guarding Bowen if he's on the floor... They should try Barbosa on Parker

p.s wake up D'antoni Parkers been hitting jumpers all year.

Reply #132974 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

D'Antoni knows that ELG. He said the other day that you can't just leave him open like you could before.

For those who watched the game, did Nash being out at the end have much of an effect on things? He normally is Mr. Clutch for them and surely him not being there to run things left a huge whole.

Reply #132983 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

24, it definitely had a negative impact on the Suns in the closing minutes, they looked lost without him and struggled to score.

Reply #132988 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Yeah that's I expected happened, just bad luck I guess.

Reply #133058 | Report this post

jeff  
Years ago

someone please post a link for the live game!

Reply #184122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where is the picture???

Reply #204069 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754