DICKO
Years ago

Conn....A Dragon

Sorry 6ers fans.....we'll take this up and comer for ourselves.

Simon Conn is signing with the South Dragons.

Topic #11408 | Report this topic

Sir Charles  
Years ago

I have also heard on the grapevine that Shannon Seebohm has signed with the Dragons as a development player. If true its just another young talent the Sixers have let go!

Reply #132981 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

From the Foxsports article about the signing - prepare to vomit as yet another Dragons signing says Shane Heal is the reason they signed...

"Shane is such a tenacious player, he was great to watch and to now be coached by him and play with him is a dream come true,' said Conn.
It's become an on-going joke, I swear.

A dream come true is Jessica Alba as your personal chef, not going anywhere near Shane Heal.

Sounds like they've also picked up Burston. Strong starting five, but I reckon their bench could be a little weak unless Burston does OK and Conn is decent.

Reply #132984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seebohm is a done deal says someone close to it.

Reply #132986 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Seebohm hasn't really developed since U18's in Perth. Don't think he will ever be a real NBL player.

Reply #132998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Conn was never a chance at the Sixers, he just isn't old enough!

Reply #133002 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

It's not funny! Get over it!

Reply #133003 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

I didn't know Jessica Alba could cook. Even if she could I think I would prefer her to do some other chores around the house.

Reply #133006 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

If Adelaide have missed the chance to get Seebohm then its an absolute disgrace.

But at least that makes the Adelaide recruitment drive consistent!! (Newley, Ingles, Kersten etc.)

Reply #133041 | Report this post

rib cracker  
Years ago

maybe relocate the sixers interstate and then we might actually recruit for SA to take them to the sixers based interstate but playing for SA- if players developed here are not good enough then the question is why not ? are our progranms not working or arent the programs valued ??

Reply #133045 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754