SVD
Years ago

Suns v Spurs Game 2 (Spoilers)

Suns win by 20.

Amare and Nash lead the way with 27 and 20 - with nash having 26.

Duncan had 29 but appeared to be the only Spur who had a mojor contribution.

Back to SA now.

I think smart money would be on the Spurs who may wear the Suns down over the course of the series. That said, I have been with the Suns/Nash all year and I won't get off them now.

What do you think?

Topic #11427 | Report this topic

I honestly believe phoenix would have won if nash didnt get hurt game 1. tonight they dominated SA, and with a healthy contribution from Kurt thomas, i think now suns can win this in 6.

Reply #133228 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

The Spurs match up well with the Suns. Manu is yet to have any influence, and that can't last too much longer.

I say Spurs in 6

Reply #133229 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Was happy about the reult but just not the total score! Thought both teams would have scored a bit more. Lost money on that one!

Reply #133232 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

IMO Spurs will just have way too much poise for the Suns, the Spurs will just grind it out and beat the Suns in 6.

Reply #133258 | Report this post

Phd in shot  
Years ago

i think it will be a tight series go to 7 games and phx will hold out and win but it will be a great series to watch

Reply #133404 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754