Johno
Years ago

Hawks Import

Do you think that the hawks will be targeting a pf/c i thing the hawks should go after Kevin Freeman
D you think that Brooks will use his ex nba experience to attract a good import.

Topic #11460 | Report this topic

Drb  
Years ago

who cares you are going to be rubbish!! Suffer in jocks ha ha
wooden spoon i would think

Reply #133758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They need to pick up some more Aussie talent before going for an import. I mean Campbell, Castle, Kench, Davidson and Tragardh? Campbell is the only starter they have here, along with Kavossy. Still 2 more Aussies needed in that starting 5 or you're looking at starting Castle? Tragardh? Not looking good.

Reply #133762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe could get Rice back as a starter, but he's crap anyway. Other then that I cant see who else there gonna get, unless they look at European based Aussies.

Reply #133763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tragardh may start and do well he has game
buy yeh theyre screwed

Reply #133766 | Report this post

kc4mvp  
Years ago

Some one BIG

Reply #133809 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There's been some suggestion that Philip and Castle will share the SF spot. I don't rate Castle that highly, but it will at least be interesting to see how Philip goes. They might not compete for the top spots, but at least there might be solid minutes for guys like Philip and Tragardh.

Reply #133827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You all dont know what ur talking about, wake up and look at west Syd for the wooden spoon, and whoever said we will get the wooden spoon (Drb), eat a big phat one! Obviously no Bball knowledge (oh yeah, SA, i forgot!)

Reply #135434 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:31 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754