Isaac
Years ago

Warriors at Jazz (spoiler)

The Golden State Warriors have been eliminated from the NBA Play-offs at the hands of the Utah Jazz, losing game five 87-100 and going down 4-1 in the series.

Finally, I can shave (as probably the only person that bothered to run with the Beards for Baron deal of not shaving until GS were knocked out - not even the topic author persisted!).

Kirilenko 21 and 15, Boozer 21 and 14, Fisher 20 points.

Baron and his beard had 21, 8 assists and 6 steals for the Warriors, Jackson 16 and Barnes 14.

Warriors were 36% from the field and 20% from range.

I think there are going to be a lot of Golden State fans sitting in front of their TVs, their yellow t-shirts stained with tears. What to believe now, eh?

Topic #11511 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

Awesome!
Who do you think will be there opponents?

Reply #134362 | Report this post

Jazz Fan  
Years ago

Go the Jazz!! How good is Kirilenko. Hit his straps at the business end of the season. Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer are the new Stockton and Malone. Derek Fisher has more than made up for his brain explosion against houston. Feel sorry for whoever has to come up against the Jazz in the conference finals...after 20 years, Jerry Sloan will finally have a ring around his finger.

Reply #134391 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

How good is this Jazz team...Got a few strange looks in the library at work today when i went to check on the final score..think i was a little loud when i saw that the Jazz got up...oh well they havent been waiting 10 years for their team to finally make it back to western conference finals..dont think we will be able to sweep Suns or spurs, like we did the lakers back then...at least there is no Jordan this time...that game he got out of his sick bed to sink us still haunts me today....he he...Come on JAZZ this time...PLEASE!!!!!!

Reply #134422 | Report this post

JohnnySack  
Years ago

I think the Jazz are EVERYONES (go on admit it - you have a soft spot for Utah... it`s okay...) sentimental pick for the title... I`d love to see Sloan get a title (he deserves it)... Here`s to Bulls v Utah `98 (i think) NBA finals Ver. 2

Go Jazz...
Go Bulls...

Reply #134445 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:25 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754