Spurs v suns Game 6

Just a few comments for now

what an exciting game so far. the refs are letting it go and we are being rewarded for it.

2. how good was that play where amare scrapped on the floor twice in 10 seconds? thats playoff bball.

3. how absolutely lame and cringeworthy is that NBL ad 'high school musical?' i cant even watch it.

4. looks pretty clean for now... apart from Bowens trip on amare early on! yeah we all saw it bowen.

Topic #11536 | Report this topic

8-Foot Jumper  
Years ago

if u dont have ESPN, how can u watch the game the game on the internet, any websites or anything that u can watch the game live on

Reply #134758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is ridiculous, phx are gettin raped out ther, im so pissed off -_-

Reply #134759 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

agreed, Suns are getting bad calls.... Duncan must of banged Sterns wife on video again and is holding him for ransom cause Stern doesn't want the world to see how ugly his wife is.

The Suns are making a nice run in the last back to 9 with three mins left.

Reply #134762 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

8-foot-jumper, watch it live on:

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_sop_vip1.html

Reply #134763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and its over :( i wana cry

Reply #134764 | Report this post

ugh. spurs beat us fair and square. for once. go utah

Reply #134765 | Report this post

i thought the refs were ok. apart from Bavetta's damn travel calls. they were frustrating

Reply #134766 | Report this post

8-Foot Jumper  
Years ago

cheers Moses Guthrie, unlucky for phoenix, thought they had them for a minute, but i think utah will be able to beat spurs, especially if kirilenko and fisher have a good series

Reply #134767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

TR - typical suns fan, blaming the ref and everything else apart from themselves. Hopefully some people will jump off the suns bandwagon and realise that you need defense to win championships.

Reply #134769 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

i reckon mike D'antoni is the worst coach in the league. when spurs and manu went on a run in the third, he benched nash and amare, and persisted with a struggling bell and barbosa. he seems more interested in complaining to the refs rather than sorting out the phoenix D and maybe slowing there run.

when the pressures on why bench your franchise players.

Reply #134775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

spurs are gay and so is tim duncan, period.

Reply #134782 | Report this post

Years ago

PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT...tim duncan is gay...????????? im not a duncan fan - but i can appreciate how amazing he is and a model athlete...best superstar in the game in terms of character, personality and the way he plays...that is a shocking call- and alos d'antoni worst coach in the league...wow...thats pretty extreme 'undersized pf'...his team did just make the conference semis.........ps- u have no idea...niether of u

Reply #134793 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Hate to say it but the Spurs deserved the win today. IMO Nash needed to get more aggressive offensively in the first 3 quarters, he hit the first shot of the match but didn't hit another field goal until he reeled off 10 straight points in about 2 minutes in the final quarter when it was almost all over.

Another massive factor not yet mentioned was Duncan's defense, 9 blocks is huge, I think he had 7 at the half, would have picked up his 10th towards the end if not for another Spurs player picking up a body foul on the play. I thought it was going to be the Sun's night after Duncan didn't hit the ring on his first 3 shots, unfortunatly I was wrong.

Reply #134800 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Not quite anon (funny thing that anon) #134769, I'm a fan of EVERY team that plays AGAINST the Spurs.

Hell, I'd support Memphis or the Melbourne Tigers before I support the Spurs. I detest the Spurs on the same level as I detest the Sydney Kings and Shane Heal....

Reply #134807 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

How nice was Amare's dunk in the second half I think. The guy has unbelievable athleticism and finishing ability. That got me off the couch. Pity hoops' fans were robbed of any plays like that during during game 5 thanks to that idiotic, moronic rule.

Go Jazz.

Reply #134818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#134793) Tim duncan = most overated player ever. he stands under the ring with his 10ft long arms catches it and pretty much drops the ball in the hoop.

He gets rejected the most out of everyone in the nba - yes thats a fact. but meh phx out , GO JAZZ AND DETROITTTTTTT

Reply #134835 | Report this post

Years ago

most overrated player..ok..20+ 10+ for his ENTIRE career...making the all nba first team for his first 9 years and 10 out of 11...nba champion 3 times, nba finals mvp 3 times, league mvp twice...if thats overrated u go with overrated...ill call it consintently great and if consistent is boring then so be it

Reply #134837 | Report this post

Years ago

'he stands under the ring with his 10ft long arms catches it and pretty much drops the ball in the hoop.'

i think its a bit more to it than that (u would know that if u watched the series) - automatic in the post, great turnaround shot, great finisher around the ring, can back u down, can face u up - i dont know where u get off calling duncan overrated...u clearly have no clue what ur talking about

Reply #134838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes i do, hes crap, i hate him.

Reply #134848 | Report this post

Years ago

mm good one...im sorry i misjudged u - u have every idea

Reply #134849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks man! apology accepted :)

Reply #134853 | Report this post

Years ago

no - ur an idiot

Reply #134857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

:)

Reply #134858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im only doing this coz its annoying you ya no.

Reply #134859 | Report this post

Years ago

nah its really not annoying me - and ur not just doing this for that - u said duncan is crap before i said anything...i just never thought id have to argue against someone that duncan IS a gun

Reply #134863 | Report this post

Jonesy  
Years ago

yeah - i think ur looking for a way out of this mate

Reply #134864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no, i could hav easily stopped posting

Reply #134865 | Report this post

Jonesy  
Years ago

yeah but if u stopped posting it almost admits defeat...or is a cheap way of bailing. u have no idea-that was so brutally exposed in that duncan argument..so now ur trying to post ur way out of it by saying things like that...its not working..u still look pretty stupid to me

Reply #134866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well theres obviously more Spurs fans on these forums then PHX, and seriously, wat r the chances of u findin out who i am? so yes i admit defeat

Reply #134868 | Report this post

Jonesy  
Years ago

there we go - thats all u needed to say...and im a phoenix fan

Reply #134869 | Report this post

Years ago

yeah i was also going for the suns in that series

Reply #134870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hate Tim Duncan he is pure crap. He's always argueing with the ref and putting on that stupid ass i didn't get fouled face. Tim Duncan Sucks.

Reply #136449 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:15 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754