8-Foot Jumper
Years ago

Who Will Take Championship???

Utah and Spurs????
Pistons and Cavs???
Who will have what it takes to take the conference titles and the big championship title???
Can LeBron lead the Cavs to a series win over the in form Pistons and will Fisher and Kirilenko pull out an outsanding series against the Spurs and take home the title???
Give ur thoughts on what will happen throughout the rest of the playoffs!!!!

Topic #11538 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The championship will be between Spurs and Pistons. That is what i think!

Reply #134778 | Report this post

Years ago

I agree i think it will be San Antonio Spurs vs the Detroit Pistons

Reply #134779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

detroit will win!

Reply #134783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LEBRON! 2 the recue...

Reply #134785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Detroit to win in 6 ova spurs

Reply #134787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

utah in 7 over detroit

Reply #134790 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Get your pyjamas out and prepare for a snooze - Spurs vs Pistons.

Reply #134794 | Report this post

Years ago

i could care less - the nba playoffs just keeps repeating itself

Reply #134795 | Report this post

Years ago

mmm - good call isaac

Reply #134796 | Report this post

Unit  
Years ago

I'd love to see Utah and the Cavs in their for something a tad different.

Reply #134799 | Report this post

Mr Crutch  
Years ago

Isaac just coz your family is known for soft defence dont take it out on what is goin to be a hard nosed defencive series

Reply #134801 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Very funny!

Sorry, would just rather have seen the Suns get through and a number of others would agree.

Your excitement is a bit like getting enthusiastic when all the hotties get eliminated in a Miss Universe competition because of a penchance for squat, dumpy women. Each to their own I guess.

Reply #134808 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #134809 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Watched today's game....and I am now convinced if the Spurs and Pistons playoff for the title....The NBA is in trouble. You can not market a league with those two as the consistent 'big dogs'. Yes they play the game as it is intended, with great defensive intensity, but their styles unfortunately put people to sleep. If it is them...hopefully the series will be over in 4, just to get it over and done with!!

Reply #134813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cavs year

Reply #134814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am a detroit piston supporter and i couldnt give a fu@% what gamestyle they play, all i care is about winning the champioinship, i couldnt care less if the style they are playing are puting people off basketball, go watch the all star game if u want unlimited offense.

DETROIT BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont u just love that chant? PISTONS PRIDE!!!!!!

Reply #134815 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

I am hoping for a Jazz V Cavs final, with Jazz to win in 5. More likely the pistons will be too good for the cavs, but i still reckon the Jazz can get over the Spurs.

ALL THE WAY UTAH!!!

Reply #134819 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

Give yourself a ball Isaac, classic!

Reply #134821 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Thing is, even if the pistons make it to the Finals, San Antonio will win. Detroit may bore a pathetic east to sleep, but they are a couple of steps behind the West!

Reply #134830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PISTONSS

Reply #134855 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I assume more Spelling B champs come out of the WEST as well!

Reply #134895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

massive yawnfest with spurs winning th etitle in 6 games over the pistons. (an unenthusiastic) yay!

Reply #134924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it will be a spurs vs pistons even though it will be so so so boring but thats what will happen

Reply #134943 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I'm sick of watching exciting interesting basketball. I want a Spurs v Pistons final.

I've also had enough of having sex with hot attractive women. I want to go and slam my dick in a car door.

Reply #134995 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Gold Dicko...!!!!

Reply #135025 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Wasted gold, I think..... Might have to use it again one day, eh?

Reply #135139 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

you better change your alias to
DICKO NO MORE CAUSE I SLAMMED HIM IN A CAR DOOR if your gonna act on that crazy statement .

Reply #135142 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

DICKO, we here at Hoops SA will have to hold you to that buddy....

You could be like this bloke

A welsh rugby fan cut off his testicles after Wales' Six Nations win over England at the week-end.

Geoff Huish was so convinced England would beat the Welsh he told mates: "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off."

Wales head for victory friends thought the 26-year-old was joking. But after Wales' 11-9 victory in Cardiff on Saturday, he went home and carried out his promise.

He then walked the 200m back to the social club in Caerphilly to show everyone what he had done.

Staff dialled 999 and put his testicles in a pint glass packed with ice until help arrived.

One onlooker said: "He came back with his testicles in a bag.

"He lifted up his kilt and there was blood everywhere. It was terrible. That's when he collapsed."

Mr Huish is said to be seriously ill in hospital.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13297624,00.html

Reply #135151 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754