thedoctor
Years ago

Predictions Revisited - NBA 2007

With the season in conference finals mode, I thought it a good time to look back on everybody's predictions for this season.

http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/9193/#104927

Some predictions were on the mark, while others were waaaaayyyy off.

Most accurate prediction goes to me for this gem:

"It's a brave man who takes KG over Duncan any day! TD is the no fuss, Mr Fundamental of the NBA, and will return to the 1st Team for the 26th time.

Kobe will lead the L again in scoring. Who else is taking their shots? Same deal as last year. Lamar doing the point/forward thing, Kobe dropping 30-40 points a night."

Worst prediction goes to G-Funk-Era for this piece of poo. G-Funk, I predict you are last in your office footy tips comp?

"Philly for Eastern Champs. If iverson keeps healthy and iggy and korver keep doing there part its gonna be a interesting year for them. Iverson just come off 31 points with 13 assists win against Miami but with no shaq. 3 and 0 at the moment going over to Pacer land"

Topic #11555 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

I have to say that I was all the way on the Suns this year and Nash for MVP.

I will consume some humble pie on that one but I had better be quick before Big Shot Rob slams me into the socring table and takes it away from me!

Reply #134989 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Credit to a few who listed the Warriors as a "smokey" and Dallas as biggest disappointment.

Reply #134991 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Doc,

Spurs in 6 over Detroit!

Reply #134999 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I'd like to claim some of my great picks!

Barbosa for 6th man.
G State as smokey.
Suns for chip - provided they had a back-to-form Amare. So, to a degree (admittedly, a small one) I was right?
Roy for ROY.

Reply #135010 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

It's looking that way. I'm hanging for a game 7 though. Where have they all gone?

Reply #135011 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:58 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754