Anonymous
Years ago

Sturt V Norwood 18 girls

Did anyone witness the two State/SASI coaches going head to head after their game at Pasadena last Friday night. Surely this type of behaviour portrays both the clubs & the game in a bad light

Topic #11582 | Report this topic

Pitstop  
Years ago

Probably not a good look but I doubt that this thread would have been started had it been words between South and Mavs.

Reply #135373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not both of the clubs. Only one of the coaches was the aggressor, and it wasn't the one from the club in red and blue. In any case, I witnessed the whole thing and it was no big deal. Let's not blow it out of proportion like so many on this forum are so good at.

Reply #135374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south? mavs?

Reply #135391 | Report this post

Lance Storm  
Years ago

So who won the argument? He-man or Skeletor

Reply #135413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lance Storm,

Not being there, but knowing who these two coaches would have been... that is a very accurate description - PURE GOLD!

Reply #135432 | Report this post

Ostrich 90  
Years ago

What were the 'words' or argument about?

Reply #135435 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Thought it would've been obvious. Skeletor said something nasty about She-Ra, while He-Man was upset that Panthor had sprayed on Grayskull to steal territory from Battle Cat.

Reply #135436 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Is Panthor Panther on a bad spelling day?

Reply #135441 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Skeletor's feline counterpart and Battle Cat's evil opponent! Unless of course Panther is known to spray on castles.

Reply #135445 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Isaac, do you still collect He-Man toys or did you research that?????

Please say you used wikipedia........

I'm more of a transformers kid myself. Go autobots.

Reply #135448 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Definitely had to look that up. Had a friend who named her car "She-ra", but no idea about the rest.

Anyone remember G-Force?

Reply #135449 | Report this post

BamMagera  
Years ago

Ha! PM & TS? Reminds of a song I once heard. Beastman Vs Skeletor by CKY. Google it the lyrics are a hoot.

Reply #135450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can anyone say "nerd"?

Reply #135451 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Nerd? you've got to be joking. U/18 girls coach B.S.G. has the potential to be a major crowd puller! Let's get some pyrotechs involved and advertise. Spectators can pick sides and boo, hiss, chant cheer, threaten!

For the half time break, we can watch the chicks play some ball.

Reply #135473 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

Norwood play arch rival North this Friday will we need to bring Troy a handbag....or tissue's...I'll bring the matches for the crackers.....should be fun, people will be watching him and not the game...will they be charging an entertainment fee at the door......

Reply #135496 | Report this post

There is so much I could say about one of these coaches but as usual on this forum there is always someone who will abuse you for having an opinion. But we continue to allow this person to coach at a state level even though he has no self control and no my child did not miss out on being in the team do not have anyone eligible and never will have

Reply #135500 | Report this post

baked beans  
Years ago

nowhere as good as the northern rattlers walk out a few years ago !!!

Reply #135502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Been there done that
I think the word you are looking for is untouchable!

Reply #135505 | Report this post

Zebra  
Years ago

That just shows you how little you know about that person or even basketball for that matter. If you have ever talked to them for 5 minutes you would understand how passionate they are for bball and for the improvement of bball in SA. Even as far as to give up his time to go out of his way to help out other clubs to develop. If he wasn't good enough to be in the position do you really think he would have a state gig. "Results" speak for themself.

Reply #135519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Zebra, this does still not excuse his actions or behaviour, lets not forget this same coach has already faced the tribunal once this season.
Maybe results alone should justify selection in your books.
Lets not forget we are talking about junior sport.
We are all role models at this level

Reply #135522 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Been there done that = sook

Reply #135525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon 135522,
and was found NOT guitlty and the charges deemed frivolous.

Reply #135531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

your all really gay and should get a life!!!

Reply #135582 | Report this post

some like it hot  
Years ago

There is a coach who directs his players to take players out behind play.
There is a coach who has the refs in his pocket.
There is a coach who has poached the unpoachable.
There is a coach who is ear marked to run SASI.
But no one knows who he is.

Reply #135589 | Report this post

astroboy  
Years ago

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/

take the quiz above and see which super hero you could be!

Reply #135615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well now thats off topic

In relation to the coaches, i only know one and he is very passionate about the game and the development of it.

With the state coach, let the results of him and his team be the major criteria, how many times has his team won a trophy in the last 3 years. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Reply #135619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sounds like sour grapes, been there done that?

Reply #135648 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:29 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754