Mr. Big Shot#1
Years ago

Game 2: Detroit Vs Cleveland (Contains Spoiler)

In a low scoring affair Detroit take a two game lead, winning game 2 79-76. Rasheed hit a jumper with 24.3 seconds left to give Detroit the lead, then Cleveland missing three potential game winning baskets. (LeBron James drove the lane and took a hook shot that did not fall. Larry Hughes follwed it up by missing a five-foot jumper and Anderson Varejao was unable to sink the putback tip). Game 3 is in Cleveland and is defiently a must win game for Cleveland.
Detroit will win the series 4-1.
DEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL!!!!!

Topic #11599 | Report this topic

dry back  
Years ago

that has to be close to one of the worst performances ever from Tayshaun Prince.

in 41:06 mins 0/8 FG 1/2 FT 4reb 4as 1fl 1to 1pt and nothing else.

no blocks no steals,
whats that rate on the rating system.

Reply #135581 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Worst performances ever?

Overstating that a bit aren't we - he had a bad game - but no worse than other playoff performances so far.

Reply #135583 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Or are you talking specifically from Tayshan Prince?

Reply #135584 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

yeah not everyone ever

Reply #135586 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Dry Back - that's 8 TSNP/HSA for Tayshaun, I think.

But LBJ did have his second <20 point game in a row, so Prince has to take some credit for that, doesn't he?

Reply #135587 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

In game 1 Price was face guarding Lebron the whole game, even off the ball, I suspect he was doing the same in game 2. I don't think the Pistons would be concerned at all with the Pterodactyl's lack of offensive potency thus far.

Reply #135620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DETRROIT BASKETBALL!!!!

Reply #135623 | Report this post

torn acl  
Years ago

PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR DETROIT - I LOVE THIS CITY

you must dance like a robot as you sing this

Reply #135633 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

To be honest, i thought the refs gave this game to Detroit. Wallace made an offensive foul before scoring to gain the lead, not called for it. LeBron James was fouled in the acting of shooting by Hamilton, again not called. Then Big haired Brazilian was pushed under the basket, yet again not called. Coach and fans both filfthy. Detroit conspiracy in the EAST me thinks.

Reply #135639 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah, I thought he was fouled as well, tight tough series though...wonder what the odds for same score 2 games in a row were??
Isaac, you goin to bet on three in a row??

Reply #135664 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No. I stupidly emptied my Centrebet account on Lance Franklin to win the Coleman medal. Seemed like a great idea at the time...

Reply #135713 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754