rowdy
Years ago

keith krause bound for the nba!!!

whats this i hear keith krause has gone to orlandos nba draft camp??

apparetnly dunlap had something to do with it....

all the best big fella!

Topic #11604 | Report this topic

CHOPPER..  
Years ago

Yeah, I heard that too. But I heard Luke Schenscher teed it up.

Fair effort.

Reply #135625 | Report this post

JJK  
Years ago

hahahhhaaa

Reply #135628 | Report this post

Gold!  
Years ago

Dunlap!!???!??! Isnt he at the Nuggets??????

Something smells fishy.........

Would be great to see the big fella get an NBA gig though ;)

Reply #135629 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Great experience for a basketball player, BUT not going to happen. he isn't THAT good i don't think.

Reply #135631 | Report this post

BH  
Years ago

Is that you Monique?

Reply #135632 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

your joooohhhking !

Reply #135635 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

Who the hell is Keith Krause? For those of us who aren't trainspotters!

Reply #135637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ive heard of him, he plays for norwood hey.
Forgive me if im wrong but he hasnt even played NBL yet, or if he has he obviously didnt make an impact.
That might be a good place to start hey....

Reply #135640 | Report this post

Coops  
Years ago

What a joke!!!!

No, he has never even played NBL.

Reply #135641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he should be nbl though easy about 6 foot 9 can shoot the 3 and is athletic as good luck keith i give you a chance, its a good opportunity for the man sa basketball should show him support not bad the man

Reply #135642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bag not bad

Reply #135643 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

i liked bad the man. Real bad the man. Sounds like he can play, in the mould of David Barlow, same size, athleticism.

Reply #135644 | Report this post

Good on him.

Best of luck and I hope it goes well. What a fantastic opportunity and experience.

Reply #135645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This could possibly be a Rocky type story

Reply #135651 | Report this post

Fire  
Years ago

Fly the SAMFS flag Keith my boy!

Reply #135652 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

Didnt realise it was April 1

Reply #135666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

krause is useless, he maybe big and athletic but is soft as butter, and loves throwing a cheap shot then backing off. WEAK. a 6.9" big guy who is affraid to go into the key way and is afrraid of contact, no wonder he is a good shooter, he had to develop at least 1 part of his game i guess.
he wouldnt b over there this is a joke, the guy couldnt even play nbl, not good enough and never will be otherwise he'd be in nbl already

Reply #135711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how old is he

Reply #135716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looks like we've got a hater!!

Did he hook up with ur girlfriend or something??

He's playing great bball for a winning team, thats all that counts in my book.

Reply #135723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im playing great basketball on winning team.

We have won our last 2 Grand Finals at Pasadena social ball. Does that mean I am good enough for a trial with the 6ers?

Reply #135732 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

They just love the initials KK over there . Is his middle name Kenneth ? , if so a gig for a team of texans is in the bag . An all white laced cotton body bag that is .

Reply #135739 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

how nany nbl coaches will be over there in america? what are his chances of coming back to a possible nbl contract offer?

Reply #135743 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

That fella that played for WSR a few years back Rod/Ron "the human crab" whatsit (he rocked a headband - that's about all that made him spesh)... He played on GSW summer league team - and he was (ahem) not excatly a great import... So it's not excatly a big deal - still sounds like a lark to me though - remember even Crab-Man got a gig!!!... I did always wonder how Keith never got a look in the NBL though...

Reply #135764 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Sorry - not Rod/Ron... It was Phil Handy... Fact remains though...

Reply #135765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hate to think what the yanks will think of our talent if he goes. They would never take us seriously again!!

Reply #135770 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Phil Handy was the last man cut at the LA Clippers a couple of seasons ago. (got me buggered how he made it that far)

Reply #135773 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I would just like to put this to rest. Krause will NOT be going to the ORLANDO DRAFT CAMP, unless he wants to turn up uninvited.

http://www.draftexpress.com/blogs.php?blogid=3

Reply #135828 | Report this post

Anons Girl  
Years ago

Lol

I think Krausey has stepped on someones toes out there. I dont think he is soft, and have never seen him back down, but hell yeah he throws cheap shots! (shame on the big guy as Im sure no one else does).

Im also pretty sure that this whole thread was started as a joke, if not what a joke!

PS. I dont think theres a bigger cheap shot than attempting to slag someone on a website as 'Anonymous'! Now thats soft as butter.

PPS. Call me Keith!

Reply #136007 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:46 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754