methusla
Years ago

Connecticut Sun 1-2 with holes

suffer in your jocks for cutting laura !

lost by 20 to L.A. with LA Taj and at home

no input from back up number 4 players off the bench lately - no doubt they will adjust - but we all know laura was ready to step up.

they will be missing erin as well

early days yet

Topic #11619 | Report this topic

ANON12  
Years ago

Interesting to note that K. Rasmussen (signed to a 3 year deal) - DNP.
Don't know if she's injured (and Adelaide fans know how long she takes to recover), but if she's on the Lightning wish list then maybe they should wish for someone else?

Reply #135769 | Report this post

Hood 62  
Years ago

I dont think K Rasmussen is on any private wish list at the Lightning despite what we have seen in the paper

Reply #135809 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

You are a TOOL Anon12...her injury here was a lot worse than stated in the media, she is a quality power forward who was not utilised correctly and played out of position by a waste of space that some people refer to as a coach...Hood62 what the hell would you know anyway?....have any of you ever achieved anything in your sporting careers or do u just like to dump on people 200 times more successful than you will ever be...If she is not on the lightnings wish list and their contact with her agent is just so they dont look like they are completly inept, then we deserve what ever 2nd rate player we end up with....

Reply #135924 | Report this post

baked beans  
Years ago

rasmussen is a quality player - but she was under utilized here- i feel that was it would have been too much for a team restructure to fit her game - i have no objection to her returning here.
thibault seems very particular regarding his match ups - so a DNp doesnt surprise me.

Reply #135964 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:36 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754