Kent Brockman
Years ago

Spurs v Jazz and yes the spolier is inside

Refs ruin a great game and potentially Jazz's shot.

Fish thrown out , Sloan thrown out, Ginobili gone to Gaze how to flop on a jump shot school.

Boozer block on Duncan the biggest of the year?

Interestng was the pre game about Bowen being dirty. Showed quite a few cheap shots that Bowen has pulled in his career , how this guy has not been shot in a car park after the game is beyond me.

Topic #11637 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Damn it, that's it Kent!!

Tupac was shot in a case of mistaken identity for Bruce Bowen!!!

Reply #136039 | Report this post

Ref 23  
Years ago

That block by Boozer was massive. Both the Techs that were thrown to Fisher were soft, not allowed to stare at a guy after he takes a flop, The Italian soccer team would welcome Ginobli into there team after a few flops he has dont this post season. All i want is for San Antonio to get there asses kicked by either Detroit or Cleveland in the finals.

Reply #136042 | Report this post

Reign  
Years ago

3-1 I can't see Jazz coming back and my be loved spurs I think will walk into the championship finals against Detriot but hopefully cleveland can push them to 7

Reply #136179 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Hey Hey.......Italians dont flop

Reply #136184 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

as much as i hate to say it, that might be it for the JAZZ, they cant expect Boozer and williams to do it all...they needed help from AK-47 & Okur, but both went missing today, i just watched the game and what a joke the techs were.... u were right ref23, ginobli should go and play soccer...he doesnt have a relative called lowrey does he?

Reply #136189 | Report this post

Ref 23  
Years ago

They must be related, i was actually right bout something, AMAZING, lol

Reply #136442 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:23 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754