tessisadog
Years ago

U16 Div 5 byes

on the web site sportingpulse.com it says that the under 16 boys div 5 are having 2 teams with a bye each week.Now i know its just div 5 and most of you wont care but that just seems stupid.

Topic #11671 | Report this topic

david  
Years ago

Division 5
You are kidding!
This is the one token response to this stupid post.

Reply #136588 | Report this post

wateva  
Years ago

hey chill out on the div 5 bashing.

It does seem a bit redundant to put two teams a week on byes. Maybe you should contact the association and see if they actually realised this.

Reply #136594 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

might come down to court availabilty on thursday nights.

Reply #136604 | Report this post

Tool Spotter  
Years ago

Good on you David you tool. If it was not for the many hundereds of Div 4 & 5 kids paying their subs each season the div 1 & 2's would be paying a whole lot more to play and you would be on here complaining about it!

TOOL!

Reply #136651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tool Spotter,

What you really meant to say was ... if it wasn't for the Div 1's and 2's the Div 4's and 5's would be paying a whole lot more to pay!!!! But I agree ... David, you are a tool!

Reply #136657 | Report this post

go div 4/5  
Years ago

Don't knock div 4/5 teams in under 16 you may see them develop well over the next couple of years and end up taking your spots in div 1/2 a lot of growing can happen, and as I've seen they are a few good little blokes out in that div, that could easily play higher grades when they develop

Reply #136667 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

i heard that paul rogers and nathan hawkes was playing u16 div 4 at one stage of their junior career any truth in this?

Reply #136784 | Report this post

easy solution.... cancel div 5

Reply #136785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can u stop with the div 5 bashing you dont know why they are in div 5 sometimes people can start things late but if its there thing they can move up very fast. also when i played half our div 3 team didnt turn up to training a lot so the head coach put them down to div 4 so half the div 4 and 5 team was div 3.

Reply #136793 | Report this post

what

Reply #136804 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Under 16 Div 5 - Jason Dix.

Reply #136807 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Luke Schenscher anybody?

Reply #137139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I started in Under 14 5.2s and now am playing 18 1s. Given the opportunity, a lot of those guys can become good players.

To answer the topic question, the court availability may be the case.

Reply #137854 | Report this post

brucebeck  
Years ago

It might be the program WAS one bye, and one team dropped out, therefore two byes, OR change the program. AND you play u16 div 5 when u are 14 then go into div 1 0r 2 the next year, David

Reply #138964 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:35 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754