123abc
Years ago

Detroit @ Cleveland

Can the Pistons stop Lebron James after his stunning 48 point demolition of the Pistons last game?

We'll
never forget LeBron's 48-Point Game

With the Cavaliers upm 3-2 playing at home, can Cleveland advance? Or will the Pistons comeback to snatch the next two?

My tip is the Piston by 15, James will score 27 points

Topic #11687 | Report this topic

Ak-47  
Years ago

I think that Detroit will beat them although i hope they dont

Reply #136794 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Sane scenario last year, and Detroit won, but Lebron is THAT MUCH better, and the Pistons have the entire world against them, as we all want to cheer during the Finals series, not snooze! Cavs will win easily, Lebron has offcially opened a can of whoop ass on the Pistons and he wont be stopped.

*Love the line about the Cavs coach being a crummy coach in that article...

Reply #136796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only if game 5 was on foxtel

Reply #136800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

give the trophy to the Spurs already...

the team they're playing in the finals they'll murder in 4 or 5

Reply #136831 | Report this post

Ref 23  
Years ago

U might think that anon but if they do end up playing the cavs then the Cavs beat the spurs 3-1 in there regular season meetings including a win in San Antonio so it might not be that easy for them

Reply #136838 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Detroit I think will win Game 6, I am waiting for a Sheed guarantee!!

I hope Cleveland dont get ahead of themselves, and that shouldn't.

I can remember a few unbelivable game 5 steals on the road, (bulls v knicks - east finals 93, bulls v jazz game 5 finals 97) but can only remember Indiana NOT winning game 6 (after reggie went nuts at the garden)

Reply #136879 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Reply #136890 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

CLEVELAND -- Chauncey Billups had an unfamiliar bounce to his step as he swaggered down the hallway after exiting the team bus this morning, his Detroit Tigers cap sitting at a cockeyed angle atop his still-spinning head.

Billups
talks tough on LeBron

Reply #136891 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:41 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754