123abc
Years ago

Seal'D Return?

Will we see a return of Seal'D?
I thought it was a great idea and i for one would like to see it continue.

I have been researching about Virtual Sets and thought that it would be a great idea for the mini show to have one. It is really simple to do and looks great.

I created a design of a set on Photoshop (quickly) and all you do is place the image on a layer below the video layer.

While filming, instead of making your own background, just have a background that is only one colour. All you need to use is a bed sheet. (Preferably not white) Use chroma key in the video editor program and it's done! Chroma key basically eliminates one colour from the background.

Get a bed sheet as the background, sit on a chair like you normally would and a table if you wish then in the program editor all you need to do is place the images and chroma key.

Layer 1: Table image
(So that it puts you behind the table)

Layer 2: Video

Layer 3: Complete Image

Complete Image

Table Image

This is really easy for amatuers (like myself) and it would make the video look good. The screens and background can be easily edited etc.

Hopefully Seal'D returns, and if it does, then maybe we can make it look really good!

Topic #11725 | Report this topic

coopz  
Years ago

i like the ffort you've gone to there 123ABC, its very well thought out, and true take it from me, it could be done by anyone.

you main problem with a green screen scenario is even lighting, make sure its even all over, or the pic can spill.

great effort!!!! looks good

Reply #137240 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Please bring Seal'D back!!

Reply #137243 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Good idea and effort 123abc, I liiike...

Agreed, bring it back boys, was a good little segment...

Surely a Bizzy and Cooper rematch has to be done!!

Reply #137249 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

As I have mentioned in a previous post. Although the seals are gone, there may still be some sort of new Seal'd.
It wouldnt be called Seal'd tho. That name dies with the seals :-)
Stay tuned.

Reply #137267 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

It isn't that hard to delete the Seal'D logo, what do you think Skip? Give the new set a go?

Reply #137289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too much free time, too much free time lol

Reply #137318 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:04 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754