Jasmine
Years ago

Harlem Globetrotters

Hey all.

I noticed that the Harlem Globetrotters are touring Oz and will be in Adelaide soon. Does anyone know the Globetrotter's roster for the tour?

I saw them play in America last year and Cedric Ceballos was playing for them. Hope he is on the roster for this tour as I've always enjoyed watching him play.

Topic #1175 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah good point I hope I get to see Cedric play.

Reply #13252 | Report this post

jjj  
Years ago

all i know is they are playing on november 28th and tickets are available thru ticketmaster adults are at childrens prices but i dont know what time or the actual prices,but hope to get tickets. saw the globetrotters when i was about 11 (about 33 years ago!) took my kids the last time they were here (about 4 years ago???) and want to take my youngest who cant really remember going. its a great show and if you have never been, try to get there.

Reply #13777 | Report this post

rodman  
Years ago

if Cedric Ceballos is on the Roster I will be happy Iam going should be wild

Reply #13781 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

What are the ticket prices? I think I read something like $45 for "gold" seats and $29 for "silver" seats? Where on early are the "gold" and "silver" seats? I thought they were all grey & red in the Dome :P

Reply #13787 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:10 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754