Sturty6ers
Years ago

Sam Mc NBA Trial

It was reported on the Ten news up here last night that Sam McKinnon will be trialing with Cleveland or San Antonio.

....and no TR, not the sort of trial you are thinking about.

Topic #11754 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Is Brett Brown still working with the Spurs????

Wonder who hooked him up with Cleveland???

Looking at the rosters you'd have to say he would be a more realistic chance with the Cavs. I'd rate him against Ira Newble. The Cavs are thin at the SF position behind Lebron.

Are you sure you heard it right???

Maybe something happened like:

Newsreader: "Tomorrow is game 1 of the NBA Finals between San Antonio and the Cleveland Cavaliers..... 5 second silence..... and in breaking news just in Sam McKinnon will be on trial"

and in your excitement Sturty you didn't hear or you tuned out the rest of the story as you were running around your lounge room deliriously happy chanting "Sammy Mac Sammy Mac Sammy Mac"

Reply #137588 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

This article from the NBL website confirms Sturty6ers thread:

Brisbane Bullets Captain Sam Mackinnon will suit up for the Southern Districts Spartans one more time this Saturday night against the undefeated and defending National Champions, the Geelong Supercats, at Carina before heading overseas for NBA trials with the Cleveland Cavaliers and the San Antonio Spurs.

Mackinnon was supposed to leave last Monday but after both teams which he will be vying for a roster spot advanced to the NBA Finals, his trials were pushed back a couple of weeks.

And TR the first part of your post is OK, but then why get stupid with your comments?

Good luck to Sam - he probably would fit in the Cavaliers lineup.

Reply #137590 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

From memory didn't CJ trial with the Cavs not long ago? He may know someone who hooked him up.

Reply #137592 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Thank you for the deep analysis of my post. I'm honored that you took the time to break it down. I'm sorry we aren't all as serious, uptight and have the same length of pole shoved up our arse as you.

Have you had a morning coffee yet?????

Reply #137593 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nutwork, correct.

If SMac has a shot, now is it - he's strong, is shooting better than ever, in MVP form, etc. Might be a touch short for SF, but should be strong enough to hold his own. Best of luck to him.

The added bonus is that it'd make life difficult for Brisbane! ;) Dusty will get all the rebounds to himself; I bet he probably dreams about rebounds.

Reply #137594 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Dusty dreams about money and if he will ever learn to put together a decent website.......and rebounding.

As for Sam, best of luck to him, he has earnt it ober many years of hard work.

Reply #137598 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

god damn it tr - i really dont like you

Reply #137599 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

feeling is mutual jules.....

Reply #137601 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

'Thank you for the deep analysis of my post. I'm honored that you took the time to break it down. I'm sorry we aren't all as serious, uptight and have the same length of pole shoved up our arse as you.

Have you had a morning coffee yet?????'

did u really think that was funny?
u just say some stupid and outlandish stuff and because you post all the time you think you know everything, whats your credibility? this is a common theme im noticing in this site as well -not all..but definately some

Reply #137602 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dicko, someone should create a Flash game on the net where you're Dusty, and you have to try and catch as much money and as many rebounds as possible - sometimes you can only catch one or the other and it causes a mild panic attack as you make the choice. Just teasing Dusty!

Reply #137603 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

nice one jules......

you don't know me, and thank god I don't know you.

I didn't think it was funny at all, I was deadly serious and I was offering my opinion just like ANON12 was, and just like you are now.

That's your opinion and good luck to you.

Reply #137606 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I laughed TR....

Reply #137607 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

no i dont know u - i know you as TR - some guy who post on a forum - and thats what im criticizing you as - a forum poster - so knowing you has absolutely nothing to do with this

Reply #137608 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'm waiting for rusty to come and back you up now

It's funny that you and rusty have the same posting style and it swaps between the posts.

Reply #137611 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

no TR - im not rusty if thats what you think

Reply #137612 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Fair enough, are you related then because you both post in the same exact style.

Reply #137613 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

yeah we are related...wow...you...were...right..???

Reply #137615 | Report this post

The game would only be bettered if you had to get so many rebounds before your hair fell out, you would also have to deal with school girls trying to distract you from your job of rebounding.

BTW Dusty says he is not tight with money , just careful with it.

Reply #137621 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Maybe Sam Mac's good buddy Shane Heal has called in a favour from Cavs ledgend Mark Price?

Reply #137622 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

"I'll only help if you can get this knife out of my back - it's getting uncomfortable."

CMM, now we're getting somewhere. On level one, you'd have to fight with Funky in the early days over who has to buy the toilet paper. And maybe the final boss would be Mick Hill saying "Check out my superior website!" over and over until you defeat him.

Reply #137624 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I quite like TR's posts. Let's quieten down now kids....if you are kids

Reply #137625 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Isaac & CMM can you get Sammy Mac into this game? Like winner gets Sammy's court time?

Reply #137644 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Im thinking the final boss needs to be someone from Origin. If you lose, all hot water gets cut off.

Too bad the flash game would be done by a teenage girl in her spare time instead of by a flash expert!

Reply #137646 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I vote 1 for TR's posts. Not had much time for yours though Jules.

Reply #137648 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

TR rocks my pants snag .. as for you jules , pfffft .

Reply #137667 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Funny as TR!

Reply #137711 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:06 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754