Kriss
Years ago

Stadium Music

Credit where credits due: The music bieng played at the sixers game is 100 percent better than in recent years! Keep it up i reckon it does have a big impact on how involved the crowd gets and you guys are doing great!

Topic #1182 | Report this topic

BouncePass  
Years ago

I thought that Saturday's night music was the best in a long time. Not too sure what was done different from other games, but keep it up music man.

There is no doubt the music determines the crowd involvement, which in turn pumps the players. Saying that, could it be the music that explains our exceptional home record this season?

Reply #13417 | Report this post

Music Man  
Years ago

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Here's hoping the dome is going off like it did last week this Sunday

Reply #13505 | Report this post

Karl  
Years ago

Speaking of music...what is that darn song they keep playing at PSU games?? It's a techno song they played over and over again at the PSU vs. OSU game...anybody know the title of the song?? My kids keeping jumping around when they hear it at home and I want to get them the CD for Christmas...email me if you know!!

Reply #58283 | Report this post

Shano  
Years ago

Can anyone tell me the name of the song they play over the loudspeakers during timeouts and NBA games??

Reply #227137 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754