TR
Years ago

OT: Oh my Lord.......... sort of funny............

Any mans worst nightmare, sort of funny as long as it didn't happen to you

A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

'Pulled hard'

Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" and that Monti was not acting in self defence.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

I am in no way a violent person
Amanda Monti

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it.

She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

Topic #11835 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

OUCH!!!!!

Reply #138350 | Report this post

Neptuneboy  
Years ago

Isaac, i think that's it...

Time to add 'losing any part of your genitals' to the Hoops bingo board!

Reply #138355 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

That's it. I'm going to say nice things to my wife tonight, just in case .....

That is just not funny. They couldn't reattach it. Then again, he was 37 in an open relationship with a 24-year old. Never a good idea.

Reply #138358 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

She was sorry though.....

Reply #138367 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The thing I don't understand is trying to swallow it once she's ripped it off. That's just a tad disturbing.

Reply #138370 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

I want be able to eat a chicken nugget again!

Reply #138394 | Report this post

tessisadog  
Years ago

how hard would she of had to pull and why would she eat it

Reply #138428 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

They would be full off protein I am told......

Reply #138446 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Gobbled on a few in your time Sturty?????

Next time your in Canberra I'll can point out some hotspots for you. I've never ventured to them so don't know how lucky you'll get.

Reply #138452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard the Mustang Ranch is the place to be......

Reply #138458 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754