david
Years ago

Can Daniel Kickert play

I haven't heard or seen much of this guy. He apparently plays for an Italian club. Does anyone know if he can play? I think he is starting ahead of Luke (can't play) Kendall at the moment. How do people rate him? Will he be there for the Tall black series? Interestingly Goorj started Adam Gibson at PG in the Croatia game.

Topic #11840 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

He's a 6'10 PF who can shoot the ball pretty well, out to three point range.

Went to St Mary's College (mid-major)in California and averaged about 17 ppg in his final year. Had a couple of workouts with NBA teams before last years draft and I think he actually turned summer league invites to play in the WC's.

So he can deffinitely play.

I would think he'd be in contention for Beijing, maybe next in line after Neilsen, Andersen and maybe Anstey.

Reply #138414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:49 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754