**Balla**
Years ago

Millauwake to get better players?

I think they are a highly underated team and deserve much better players. I think they have a good team and need no one else. But will charlie Vil and Bogut rise up this year to play with Michael Redd?

Topic #11857 | Report this topic

david  
Years ago

Vil will probably get traded. Bogut is their marquee player and won't move in the short-term. They have a couple of good picks in the draft. Hopefully they will pick up a good SG and SF somewhere in the draft. They are building, Bogut should continue to improve this year and hopefully cement his spot. Hopefully they will start to make plays for him rather than around him. He gets used a lot as a screener or decoy, hopefully he's done his apprenticeship now and can start to demand more of the ball.

Reply #138520 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bogut their marquee player??? Since when????

I'm sure Mr Redd would disagree.....

Reply #138529 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

One trade that seems to be getting thrown around a fair bit is CVill and the #6 to Atlanta for the #3 and something extra. That would enable Mil to get Horford and the Hawks can take Conley at a decent spot.

That does seem to a fairly big price to pay to jump three spots, so I'm not sure whether it will happen or not.

The consensus seem to be that they will try and get another big, whether that's through the draft or free agency remains to be seen.

Reply #138541 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

They need someone who commands double teams in the post to spread the floor for their shooters. Whoever that proves to be time will tell.

Reply #138542 | Report this post

ahh wildcats!  
Years ago

"I think they are a highly underated team and deserve much better players. I think they have a good team and need no one else."

They're underRated and deserve much better players - but u think they'r a good team and need no on else?

Right.. Ispeak good engrish tew.

Reply #138680 | Report this post

Matt Wens  
Years ago

millauwake? are they a euro team?

a wakeboarding team maybe?

got a clue? nope.

Reply #138731 | Report this post

Coach  
Years ago

they need another 2 and 3 player and another 4 or 5 player for the post. they just had too many injuries. getting villa for ford and cash was the worst trade ive heard of. then redd got injured so they sucked big time. and 'gut aint a marquee player yet. Redd will be for 4 or 5 years still provided he stays healthy.

bogut's spot is cemented. their gm said last yr they wont trade him.

Reply #139038 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:56 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754