**Balla**
Years ago

Air Jordan's best shoes ever?

I just bought a pair of Air Jordan's today and they are excellent! I don't like the AND1 shoes they are so basic and they are all the same. I love my Air Jordan's!

Topic #11859 | Report this topic

david  
Years ago

They are still the best BBall shoes on the market. Addidas and And One shoes are crap.

Reply #138525 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Unfortunately they are grossly overpriced, so the everyday bballer just cant afford them at $300+.

Reply #138528 | Report this post

**Balla**  
Years ago

No not that much. I bought my REALLY good pair for $170. Off parramatta rd. At rebel sport clearance factory should go check it out.

Reply #138531 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

$170 is pretty good for Air Jordan's. I wonder what the cheapest price on the web is at the moment for them? The Aussie dollar is okay at the moment as well, so you don't lose too much. I rate all the NIKE shoes above any others. the Air Huirache are pretty good as well.

Reply #138533 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

So your clearly not talking about a numbered Jordan. The 'offspins' are pretty good, but the top end technology and cushioning can really only be found in the numbered Jordans like the current 22 series.

Id only buy of eastbay.com for any Jordan shoes or clothing. best range and prices.

Reply #138559 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Like you know anything about shoes Nino

Reply #138633 | Report this post

Matt Wens  
Years ago

They must make u dunk the shit out of it for $300!

Reply #138730 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:32 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754