Young Jeezy
Years ago

ABL POTW - who should get it?

Who got the Player of the week this round? I would give it to Dusty Rychart his dominating presence for Norths 2 wins this weekend...

Here are others:

Eric Burdon
Todd Mathews
Matt Atkins
Scott Arnold

Coach of the Round
Justin Schueller - for a huge 3rd quarter vs. Forestville. Great Job Justin.. Way to pull through that and get your boys the win..

Topic #11892 | Report this topic

Snoop  
Years ago

Spot on!

(Mod: Same IP as previous post.)

Reply #138851 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Atkins averaged 27 and 6 assists over two games (40 points in one game).

On the women's side:

Woosnam had 21 and 7, and 21, 15 and 6.

Beatty had 33 and 23

Hill 21 and 9, and 22 and 6.

Marino 28 and 5, and 16 and 7.

Reply #138860 | Report this post

Why not give to NewComer Aaron Rice Williams, his mates like to call him a. r. dub

Reply #138874 | Report this post

Reply #138876 | Report this post

This is what happens when you dont retire whitmores number!

Reply #138878 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

a.r.dub looks like a young version of whitmore......

Reply #138887 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Young Geezy, with all respect, I saw the North v Forestville game and:
1. Dusty Rychart, although the stats don's say it, was outplayed by Kane Oakley; and
2. Justin Schueller's coaching effort was poor to average at best. Hiw trap back to man on man was off the mark, his benching of Dusty with 6 mins to go for a benchy (Rusty had a go at him, and was back on in 30 seconds for Hambour, who was having a great quarter) - seems Justin felt the benchy needed to be kept happy - and his starting of Tom Rowe instead of Kersten (the SECOND BEST player on their team) was ludicrous and got showed to be just that as Arnold toook him to school whenever he felt like it.

Just my opinion, of course

Reply #138910 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Did that singlet even fit Whitmore??

Reply #138917 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Yeah, it had elastic sides.

Reply #138923 | Report this post

Snoop  
Years ago

"Lockstock", i too was at the game and viewed things different.
I think Rychart and Oakley battled well but think Dusty down the stretch did what he wanted. Think team defence on him was solid and dare i say it a lot of holding going on.
Kersten was ill and Rowe has been starting for them (Kersten didnt play the last quarter or on sunday)
While Shuller did take Dusty out both Nick and Dusty had short rests on the bench as they had played the majority of the second half, Dallas gave efficient minutes and actually made some key stops. I viewed this to keep momentum going as they were pushing the ball a lot and Hambour does have a history of cramping.
Not sure about your point with the half trap but think North controlled the game the whole way even when down.
And at the end of the day they got the win. again appreciate your opinion but i viewed it differently.

Reply #138933 | Report this post

jhfjhbdfgb  
Years ago

Actually Ricey's mates like to call him fish lips

Reply #138944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marshmallow !!!!!

Reply #138996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ricey's mate's don't like to call him at all.

Reply #139010 | Report this post

Scott Whitmore  
Years ago

Your a goose spud, that no 35 certainly did fit me, FYI I am only 3kg heavier now than when I finished in 2004.

elastic sides, you are killing me, I spat my wheeties all over the screen when i read that one.

It certainly needs retiring though, the guy wearing it looks like he has a sweet head tan. maybe he drives with just his head out of the window. each to their own.

ELG thanks for the 15 minutes of fame, I was getting lonely.

(Mod: Give it a few months and I can see 'head tan' making it on Hoops SA Bingo.)

Reply #139019 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

bahahahahahaha head tan

Reply #139027 | Report this post

J Packer  
Years ago

(Mod: You're one post off being blocked.)

Reply #139176 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

fishlips... only one person i know calls me that... vaughno

a.r dub??? dont think i heard that one before... but have heard you couldnt hack it at wville ELG... maybe thats why your sitting in the nosebleeds every home game

head tan? i got no tan... im like an albino... ill b taking this one as a compliment

Reply #139599 | Report this post

the only reason you're in the team is becuase i gave up, a r dub. you should be thanking me

Reply #140356 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:00 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754