DH
Years ago

Dirk Nowitzki in Adelaide

Rumor has it that Dirk was in Adelaide over the weekend and had some happy snaps with one particulat fan who recognised him...Apparently he had driven the great ocean rd with a mate and was flying back to mleb from adel. Hopef the pics get produced.

Topic #11935 | Report this topic

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Yeah - he was driving down Hindley Street in a BMW 318i with former Hickory High standout Jimmy Chitwood playing Kraftwerk at max DB`s...

Reply #139466 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Jimmy's Dad is a no good drunk

Reply #139470 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

No - Jimmy`s the faux-autistic one...

Reply #139472 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

where did you hear this?

is he still in adelaide, or would he have headed to melbourne already?

do you think he might talk to the media while he is here? it would make a great story having an MVP here in crappy adelaide.

Reply #139480 | Report this post

kdog  
Years ago

Crappy adelaide? You fool.

Reply #139496 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah, what's up with that??

Reply #139500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Dirk was here, I don't think he'd bother going anywhere 'crappy'.
Have some pride sunshine.....

Reply #139507 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Crappy Adelaide??? We are talking about a guy who sings David Hasselhoff to calm him when shooting FTs - perfectly plausible if you ask me...

Reply #139514 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Nice one Coopz.
Shot ya self in the foot there mate.

Reply #139552 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

wow, hit a sore spot there.

i'm merely saying out of all the holiday destinations a millionaire NBA MVP could've chose: Paris, Rome, London etc it would've made a nice story that he chose adelaide as one of his destinations while holidaying...

understand me yet

Reply #139572 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

yeah nothing worse than going to a place where hardly any one will recoginise u hey, and be able to relax and unwind

Reply #139765 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:04 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754