SVD
Years ago

2007 NBA Draft Live

In their infinite wisdom Fox are showing the NBA Draft Live on ESPN on Friday 29th June from 9.30am to 2.00pm - just thought I would give you a heads up.

Topic #11937 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Awesome, we got barely any game coverage in the playoffs, but we get to watch pimped up high schoolers put hats on for 4 plus hours..

Great work e.s. poo.n

Reply #139485 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I agree DB5 - that said this is probbaly the most important draft in the last 20 years - might be the draft that saves the NBA - so I am glad we get to watch it

Reply #139487 | Report this post

Who Me!  
Years ago

Interesting that on Ian Stacker's site, it says that Brad Newley is going to be in Adelaide at the time of the Draft to watch it with his family.
Don't really know how to assess that, is it because -
1) he is confident of being drafted and wants to share that moment with his friends and be close to Australian Media who will make a resonable noise about a 2nd Round Pick, which wouldn't happen in the US; or

2) he isn't confident of getting drafted & would rather be home with is family rather than sitting in some Motel room waiting for a phone call.

Reply #139488 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure that there's anything to be read into it to be honest. Another fortnight in a hotel in the US versus coming back home for a while. Any real advantage in staying over there?

Reply #139490 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Plus he probably doesn't have a white pinstriped suit and hat to wear...Or 20 of his "boys"..

He would look out of place..

Come home Brad..The Bucks will call you in the second round..

Reply #139492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bucks! I hope it's the Sun's and he wins a championship in his first year!

Reply #139493 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

Newl to the Spurs with the 58th pick in the draft Im thinking.
You can blame Brett Brown :)

Otherwise, it's off to the Mavs with the last pick in the whole draft.

Reply #139580 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754