Spinner
Years ago

Season Tickets

Isaac - any idea how the 36er season ticket sales are going this year? Surely with the team that has been put together and the apparent new found enthusiasm, sales would have to be improved.

Topic #11938 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure. I reckon they might've been a bit slow prior to the Chappell signing and then maybe a boost after that?

Someone told me that there is a weekend/point after which things traditionally tend to pick up.

I suspect it will be a challenge to regain fans who fell off the bandwagon in recent years, but the team looks good and any venue upgrades won't hurt at all once they start to take shape.

Reply #139778 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Deimos 32

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Westside Basketball Association
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:24 am, Thu 23 May 2019 | Posts: 771,755 | Last 7 days: 884