123abc
Years ago

Dragons naming rights sponsor - Crazy John's

ALL this time young South Australian basketballers Jacob Holmes and Joe Ingles thought they were playing for "Crazy Shane" but from today they will be suiting for Crazy John's.

"It's a multi-year naming rights sponsorship which will move us forward over the next couple of seasons," Dragons general manager Ryan Gardiner said.

More at: AdelaideNow

Topic #11948 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is it that you pillocks cannot get over the fact that Shane Heal is doing a job. He can play basketball, and is a good leader. Get over these ridiculas comments.
Insulting people and clubs is childish, so please grow up ans realise that these are buisnesses that need to make a profit.

WAKE UP SA

Reply #139637 | Report this post

Wayville 78  
Years ago

139637 Nobody has said Shane is doing a bad job, just we find it strange at the amount of power he has been given and the lack of class he has used to release players and coaching staff.

Reply #139640 | Report this post

Drb  
Years ago

well get use to it as i believe he will be the next australian coach as well. Wake up shane heal is the golden boy (exception andrew gaze) or australian basketball. he can do what he likes!

Reply #139643 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Shane Heal can suck my (our?) chocolate salty balls

The only thing golden about him is his reflection in the mirror

Reply #139647 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Pillocks...lol

Thank you for gracing us with your presence oh mighty Shane...

Reply #139649 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Heal has also announced on the radio here that they have signed Timms as another assistant coach.

Ninnis must be feeling great, knowing that he can be replaced by 2 people who have never coached before and one of them is a girl.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

As fo "WAKEUP SA" boy. I am victorian and a Dragons member. Heal is NOT a great leader, he is a dictator, and he is surrounding himself with "yes" people becuase he can't stand being open to other people and their ideas.

Reply #139670 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

When Heal and Timms are on the bench the Fox sports sparing partenrs will have trouble seperating them by the looks of it.

Reply #139674 | Report this post

Kenny Smyth  
Years ago

And all you people that are bagging Shane know him personally of course.

Reply #139675 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Just thought further on this, maybe appointing Timms is the only way Shane can prove that they are 2 seperate people as they have never been seen in the same room at the same time before.

Reply #139676 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Kenny, I definately do not know Heal personally..

But guess what!

I still think he is a wanker.

Reply #139685 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

was timms signed to cut cost of having a mirror on the bench for heal. maybe with the seals calling him timmsie all season planted the seed at the start.

Reply #139687 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Actually, I have met Heal on a number of occasions and, to be honest, I like him. He speaks very well, is incredibly passionate about the sport of basketball and his family....Two things I have to admire.

Problem is, when it comes to professionalism, his on-court persona, his coaching style and the way he is not open to even the most constructive criticism is ridiculous.

Off the court = pretty OK guy.

His involvement with the Dragons, his people skills in the coaching prefession and the way he has managed so far by stabbing people and being totally unaccomodating towards other people? = Wanker.

Reply #139690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All the parts are shanes this shanes that. Do u really know what happened. No only Price & Cowan know, so stop bleeting and look at the 36ers. They have the best coach in the world LOL.
Get over shane and yes, i know him also, as of many others that play. So all yee wankers, grow up

Reply #139692 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

Hmm crazy john is a interesting choice bankrupt twice and just lost his premium dealer status,

Reply #139701 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

OMG.....

Yes I do know what happened. EXACTLY what happened. I know EXACTLY the way Heal has behaved within that club.

The best coach in the world? I'm happy to admit that there is a small chance that one day he even might be but for now.... You, my dear sir, are clueless.

Is that you Missus Heal?

Reply #139703 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Dicko,
re: the Timms announcement, i was under the impression she was already involved with the club. Perhaps the Assistant position is an extension of her existing role?

Reply #139706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dicko in name dickhead in reality.
As i have said, you have no F-----g idea, and you all blame Shane for whats taken place. Morons! Look around and see it happens everywhere, but you are most likely tucked up in bed and looked after in cotton wool.
Grom up Dickhead!!!!!!!!!

Reply #139784 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

is that u shane.... hahahaha

Reply #139789 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Michelle Timms had a community representative type role and apparently was offered an assistants gig under Price, which she turned down due to the fact that she didn't know Price and didn't want to align herself with his unknown philosophies.

As for you Missus Heal. Look, Price had to go, I have no issue with that. He was nowehere near the coach that they hoped he would be and he acted like he was here on holidays. But the way Shane behaved was mutinous....A player should let the coach do his job and if he doesn't do it right let management handle it. If asked, you answer honestly. He didn't do this....He led the chargeand got himself right in the middle of the coup that got Price shoved.

Think about this.....In what possible way could Heal have ended up with the Head Coach's job without doing some manipulating and knifing? Why wasn't Ninnis promoted up? Why wasn't Molloy just hired as Head Coach? There were far better options available than ANOTHER untired, unproven rookie coach. Explain that..... because even the clubs best efforts to do so have failed dismally.

Reply #139793 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

We in South Oz generally post stuff about the big headed one as a kind of fishing expedition for prickly Vics. We have a few biters here - Is that you Mini Me's? - clones the lot!!!!

Isaac can we add prickly Vic biters this to Hoops Bingo?

Reply #139797 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754