TR
Years ago

NBA Green Room / KG to the Lakers??? / NBA gossip

The green room party goers list has been released.

Corey Brewer (Florida)
Michael Conley (Ohio St.),
Kevin Durant (Texas),
Jeff Green (Georgetown),
Spencer Hawes (Washington),
Al Horford (Florida),
Yi Jianlian (China),
Acie Law IV (Texas A&M),
Joakim Noah (Florida),
Greg Oden (Ohio St.),
Rodney Stuckey (Eastern Washington),
Al Thornton (Florida St.),
Brandan Wright (North Carolina), Julian Wright (Kansas),
Nick Young (USC)

Only real surprise in that lot is Stuckey. I can't see any repeats of a Rashard Lewis or Gerald Green on that list.

Thad Young declined the invite as he wanted to go home and be with his family. Considering he's a very good chance at being a lottery pick I would of thought he would of attended.

I couldn't be bothered with another thread, but there are reports that the Lakers and Wolves are talking about KG. There was originally a 4 team deal (Lakers, Wolves, Boston and Pacers), but the Celtics pulled the deal as they didn't like the pieces.

Isiah has rejected a trade for a top 10 pick. A team approached him and offered their top 10 pick in exchange for David Lee and Crawford. No information has been circulated as to which team made the offer.

The Suns have probably made a deal with a top 10 team as they have called Noah back for a second session. They have also called back B.Wright. Unsure of trading partner.

Topic #11959 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

opps, didn't see the thread below, sorry mods....

Reply #139679 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Phoenix also worked out Brewer and Green. I wouldn't be suprised if the deal was with Memphis, because of the Ivaroni link.

Maybe:
Diaw/Banks/24th
for
4th/salary equaler

Though, that may not be enough for a #4 pick.

Reply #139728 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

would they want to trade diaw though, he has been a big factor in the team, and it depends on if there are any other big guys who can shoot well to replce him.

Reply #139741 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754