Isaac
Years ago

Funny Too Much Rod Benson

Everyone needs to meet Rod Benson.

Too Much Rod Benson

Favorite Quote: "If you dont like what you are getting, look at what you are giving." I have something to add to this quote however : "If you are giving everything, try to get something else."
He's an NBA D-League Player with a blog, perhaps along the lines of Paul Shirley, but a little less polished and more natural? Saw him mentioned on OzHoops briefly because of his entry about ex-Sydney King Jerome Beasley (summary: Jerome Beasley can do anything except get pregnant).

His Funny MySpace Comments entry is also a bit amusing, including this line:
I would let Nikki Cox mother my children. I would not let this girl babysit them for fear that they would come home dumber than when I sent them off.
Then there are the every day stories, like going to bars in Las Vegas because he's sick of the clubs.

I think we should adopt Rodrique Benson as a Hoops SA Hero of the Internet". Now, how do we get him over here playing for the Sixers?

Topic #11969 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

Great find Isaac - Im note sure he'd be up for the 36ers though...

If only we still had an import spot available up here!

Reply #139796 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Classic. Definitely worth a life membership of Hoops

Reply #139803 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754