Isaac
Years ago

Recommended reading

I don't know anyone who doesn't rate Mark Cuban for his honesty and willingness to share his experiences with fans and the general public. Mark Cuban made his money with a successful Internet-related company, bought a struggling NBA team, and ramped up their performance.

My "recommended reading" for today is the latest post on Mark Cuban's BlogMaverick: "Steve Nash, Part 1". The Dallas Mavericks of the NBA have lost Steve Nash to a big deal from the Phoenix Suns. Obviously not all of the Mavs fans would be very happy with the news, so Cuban has written a long piece detailing the history of the deal, what factors influenced his offer to Nash, and more.

It's long, but worth reading.

(I know there's at least one player agent who reads this site from time to time, and they might find the part about presentations interesting.)

Topic #120 | Report this topic

mark  
Years ago

yea its an interesting read, insight into owners and managers in the NBA.

Reply #950 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

You can tell that above all Mark Cuban is a fan of the game and knows how fans want to be treated.

That article gave me even more respect for the man.

However, I guess it is easy to effect positive change when you have as much money as he has.

How great is it that he provided that much detail to the fans over the internet.

Reply #982 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:06 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754