SVD
Years ago

Hoops SA Mock Draft 2007 Results

Last week posters on Hoops SA did a mock draft. People posted their Top 10's - 1 point was awarded if the player was drafted in the top 10 and 1 extra point was awarded if the player draft position was correctly idenitified.

Before I post the results I will point out a few things - 12 people participated (13 cos AK47 had 2 goes) - everyone picked Oden and Durant going 1 & 2 - except DB5 who oddly selected Horford at 2 and Durant at 3 (wishful thinking). Between all of us only 12 names came up Oden, Durant, Horford, Conley, Green, Yi, Brewer, Brandan Wright, Noah, Spencer, Julian Wright and jules picked Thaddeus Young.

No one got B. Wright in the correct posistion and only 1 person picked Green at 5.

So in reverse order

With 11 points

DB5
M Dizzle
olskoolgamer
jules
AK47

With 12 points

SVD
AK47

With 13 points

Aussieballer
TC

With 14 points

TR
Bizzy
(Both selected top 4 correctly)

With 15 points

twenty four
(who only picked top 2 correctly but got Brewer, Noah and Hawes in the correct spots)

and the winner on 16 points

david
(who picked the top 5 correctly and Noah at 9)

Well done everyone - let's do it again next year - I pick OJ Mayo at 1.

Topic #12033 | Report this topic

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Nice work, SVD. There were a few surprises this year...

On OJ Mayo, I would draft him at number one if you could somehow surgically remove his ego...

Reply #140450 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

No 1 next year will be Derrick Rose, Dwayne Wade meets Steve Francis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6G_RRGHzfA

Reply #140471 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

yeah rose is amazing - hes my pick

Reply #140478 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

SVD did i do a top 14 and a top 30. Funny how my to shots at it got different results =)

Reply #140504 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

I was wondering who got closest to Newley being picked at 54 by the Rockets? Not I no doubt i picked him at 59 to go to Phoenix

Reply #140533 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I went with #55.

Reply #140546 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754