Nick
Years ago

Scott Ninnis On Coast FM tonight

For those interested Scott Ninnis will be on Coast Fm tonight at 7pm on a new community Sports Show doing a spot on the local league's weekends results and the Adelaide Basketball Academy.

This show will dedicate a time slot each week to the local league cathcing up with local basketball personalities. If you have any information on the local league or any club funtctions you wish to promote please email [email protected].

Topic #12041 | Report this topic

Dana  
Years ago

Is that the same Nick that worked on Talking Hoops??

Reply #140601 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Sure is

Reply #140602 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Is that the same Dana that calls Talking Hoops?
; )

Reply #140605 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Sure is!
I'll have to listen tonight...

might even phone??

*grin*.

Reply #140610 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Hey Nick,
Have you got any Van Morrison CD's in the music library yet?

Reply #140611 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

All Phone calls are welcome on the show.

I might be able to slip a little bit of Van Morrison into the show at some stage!!!!

Reply #140612 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Do you broadcast over the net??
My reception is pretty poor for Coast..

Reply #140613 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

www.coastfm.com.au

You should be able to pick it up via the net

Reply #140624 | Report this post

Reaps  
Years ago

So Coast FM end's Talking Hoops by demanding money from the guys, eg lots of it to keep the show on air, then they try to bring it back in another form. Poor form I say Coast FM given what Belly, Ninnis did to start it up. I am surprised Ninny has agreed to go on the show!!

Reply #140633 | Report this post

Pedro  
Years ago

This is an ill informed comment Reaps

The new show is dedicated to all local sports and should be given credit for still trying to support local basketball.

Belly and Scott did a great job starting up Hoops no doubt but had a few issues with sponsorship etc which was why it stopped. I am sure it could be restarted in the future if the guys had the time to do it but they both have heavy other committments.

Do you think Scott and Paul would still come onto the station and help out if they had ill feelings????

Reply #140637 | Report this post

Reaps  
Years ago

Actually Peeedro, I'm pretty well informed. No issue with a local sports show promoting basketball, thats great stuff. Just wondering though if Nick or whoever is hosting the show is having to pay the same sort of money as Belly was asked to? Perhaps Nick can answer that one?

Reply #140666 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

The New Show has had to find sponsors yes Reaps.

We want to promote all local sports including basketball so anyone with any ideas/info please email

[email protected]

Cheers

Reply #140668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder if all shows on Coast have to find money - like the Bible Bashing show or the Applied Finger Painting Hour

Reply #140679 | Report this post

skyhooked  
Years ago

bummer I missed it, what was the general theme of what they talked about? What is Scott doing this season?

Reply #140719 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Ran through the weeknds resuts and this weeks games. Also talked about the Adelaide Basketball Academy which Scott is singlehandedly running now. He tipped Norwood for the Mens title. Great segment guys keep up the good work.

Reply #140728 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:25 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754