afroman jnr
Years ago

NBA summer league

does anyone know if the summer league games are going to be on a sopcast or other internet links. i would like to see how newlyer goes aswell as the other draft pics.

anyone help?

Topic #12054 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone think he will get good amount of court time?

Reply #140723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

summer league teams are composed of rookies and undrafted players trying out for the team.

the whole point of summer league is to give players like newley game time.

Reply #140744 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

The games will be on webcast on nba.com while im sure many highlights will b shown on nba.com.from what i understand they only show the summer league to America via ESPN but not AUS or NZ

Reply #140845 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

ok thanks, is this free or do you have to pay?

Reply #140846 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

um..i think it costs im not too sure anywya check it out at nba.com im really interested to see it too..

Reply #140851 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

this is making me so mad but does anybody know how to watch the summer league without logging into nba tv. the shit says its blackedout right as i started watching the seattle vs. mavericks game please respond because i want to see jeff green

Reply #141158 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

syas on nba.com the greg oden got a massive 6 points! and apparently 10 fouls.

http://www.nba.com/summerleague2007/

Reply #141172 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:13 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754