Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

Bogut on TheNation

has anyone brung this up?

is anyone watching it?

interesting watching it must say looks very relaxed having a joke and talking all nba including the contract extension and milwalkie in general.

had to say this to wats with the hair!

Topic #12057 | Report this topic

**Balla**  
Years ago

What was with him saying "brother" throughout the interview? Does he think he is black now. He just seemed so young and awkward in the interview. But they were asking some bizarre questions of him. It was strange when Pete asked him if he would put him up at his place. He replied "what do you mean?" He is a bit slow on the uptake. Look, he did come across okay though, he seems fairly down to earth.

Reply #140750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeh didnt quite know what he was tryin to pull sayin 'Brother' every two seconds.

Pretty poor interview i thought.. Its good that he doesnt care what other players think about him, but dont think he should necessarily be havin a dig at the league.

Reply #140765 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yer
what was wih the arm span thin to and also when she asked whos the tallest in the nba.. wtf if you no bogut u no yao ming.. could of done better reasearch for an interveiw with one of australias best basketballers..

Reply #140768 | Report this post

facts  
Years ago

Mick Molloy hardly even let Bogues get a word in without cutting him off! I thought he did extremely well considering Molloy is an absolute wanker. The other chick had done research and wanted to actually ask him some decent questions, would have been much better if she took over! Bogues is a champ and I thought his down to earth personality showed.

Reply #140772 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

The problem is, even though he is huge in basketball circles, most other people have never heard of him. Hence why they felt the need to laugh it up a bit with Malloy asking some stupid questions.

I think the "Brother" thing was just him being a bit nervous! Probably one of his biggest interviews in OZ, all his family watching etc. I think he did okay...

Reply #140842 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754