123abc
Years ago

NBL Flash Game

I have started up a project, NBL 08. I would like to create a flash NBL basketball game and be complete by early-mid 2008. It will involve around 4-5 NBL teams and 3on3, 2on2 and 1on1 and will include players from those teams.

I have a Flash Game developer working with me, but we need more help. It was going to be a surprise, however it cannot go on with two people and a few graphic designers.

If anyone would like to help, by posting resources(images etc.) or graphic designs or if by chance anyone knows some flash, help would be greatly appreciated.
The budget is nothing for now, we would like help from as many people as possible. You don't have to know anything about flash to join.

So far, we started with one working basketball system, 3 players, dribbling, passing, dunking, shooting and a shot clock.

Game:
http://www.ryp.com.mx/games/nbl.html

If you would like to help, in any way, please join at www.nbl08.co.nr

Thanks,
123abc

Topic #12076 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

123abc sounds like a nice project you hav got going.. in what way would you need help.. happy to if needed..

Reply #140952 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Knowledge of basketball or graphic designing skills or flash skills or ability to find many NBL pictures.

Reply #140955 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

We are starting the Artificial Intelligence part of the game.

The Opposing Team's Offence

Instead of the opposing team always driving to the basket we need to give them artificial intelligence.

What offensive tactics are there?
What defensive tactics are there?

To make this game as realistic as possible we need players go into positions.

Please post your tactics!

http://www.ryp.com.mx/games/nbl.html

We have added a defence an opposition player and added a fourth player. We are in the construction stages however!

Thanks,
123abc

Reply #141008 | Report this post

Scheletro  
Years ago

I really like the project, I love to play basketball and make games, do for me is easy to join the project ;)

Remember that you can participate using your free time and the love for basketball

Reply #141154 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:09 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754