Anonymous
Years ago

Nationals

U/18 SA country girls lost in an outstanding opening game. TRIPLE OVERTIME! bad luck girls... keep going strong and hopfully we'll c a few games won!

Topic #12099 | Report this topic

Camel 38  
Years ago

Why do we have to have so many threads for one topic?
Why cant all comments go in one?

Ego is not a dirty word?

Reply #141210 | Report this post

Ostrich 49  
Years ago

Didn't that happen to them last year with Qld Nth?

Reply #141211 | Report this post

Ostrich 49  
Years ago

and what's up with the new National's Website. More difficult to navigate, and no individual game stats?!?

Last year's website was great, no reason to change or modify it, IMO.

Reply #141212 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

They lost to Tassie!!!!! Oh my god what is it going to be like against Vic metro!!!!!

Reply #141213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ostrich, if you read their site, they've had trouble today and cannot post stats - all the stats are there for Under 16's though.

Did you actually look further than the opening page?

Reply #141215 | Report this post

**Balla**  
Years ago

anonymous 141215
Don't jump on someone without thinking! I agree with Ostrich. The whole site had missing stats yesterday, even the 16's. Did you bother to check your facts before posting.

Reply #141233 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Settle down kids!

Reply #141243 | Report this post

Ostrich 49  
Years ago

141215 - yes. I had been checking the site regularly throughout the 16's tourny. The set up of the stats is completely different. All i could find is cumlative team stats, no game stats for the 16's. The format of the site, i assumed, would be the same for the 18's as it was for the 16's.

Last year you could get individual game stats, as well as 'leaders' stats for all stat lines.

Reply #141248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ostrich and balla, read what i wrote.

The tournament themselves have an article on their website acknowledging technical dificulties yesterday - they put it up yesterday.

The stats have been up all week for the under 16' and full stats are there for every game.....

its a sportingpulse site - same as abl basically.

when you look at a game, click on detailed results and scroll down - you'll find all game stats.

Reply #141268 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone have any ideas of the top performers from 16 nationals just recently completed??

Reply #141283 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, everyone but you.

Forum Rule: No discussing the performances of players U18.

Reply #141284 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:05 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754