**Balla**
Years ago

Team China playing in Summerleague - with Yi

How come Yi is playing for team China and not the Bucks in the summerleague? I thought China was only playing one game in the summerleague, it seems they are getting a good deal. The NBA bosses are very shrewd as China is a huge market for the NBA. If you were the Bucks though, wouldn't you want to see your draft pick playing on your own teams roster?

Topic #12122 | Report this topic

Mahatma Cote  
Years ago

It might help if he would answer his phone when the team tries to get in contact with him.

Reply #141470 | Report this post

Phil McKracken  
Years ago

Funny Insert

http://www.nba.com/summerleague2007/games/20070708/CHNCLE/recap.html

Yi also grabbed four rebounds and collected eight fouls in the win.

Eight Fouls??

What the

Reply #141473 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Allowed 10 fouls in Summer League games.

Oden got 10 and 9 in his first 2 games.

Reply #141475 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

They get 10 fouls in SL. Yi has said all along he would be playing with the Chinese NT, don't think the Bucks would be worried with it too much.

BTW, Larry Harris and Coach K actually spoke with Yi a couple of days ago, even presented him with some Bucks gear. So steps are being taken to get him in a Bucks uni by the start of the season.

Reply #141477 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Last interview with Yi's agent said that he was looking for trades for Yi. I would be worried if I was Harris!

Yi could still do a stevie fancis and refuse to play...

Reply #141479 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

By the way, I still think Yi will be a massive bust.

Reply #141480 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:37 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754