Bill Gates
Years ago

Anonymous Posts

Isaac,

Any chance of adding a switch to allow each user to toggle on or off viewing the anonymous posts. With it turned on all anonymous posts will be expanded. This will allow those who like to see all, a la me, the hugely inconvenient task of having to click on each of them. With it turned off they will appear as they are now.

Here's hoping...

Topic #12136 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

If you register as a member, every time you sign you sign in the anon posts are always automatically viewable.

Reply #141652 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Surely Bill your Window program has that function built in?

Reply #141696 | Report this post

Bill Gates  
Years ago

But if I register doesn't that mean all my posts will be made under the name of Bill Gates? Being the honest man I am, I sometimes use a pseudonym(s).

Reply #141714 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, being logged in just means you're logged in. You can still change your nickname on a per-post basis if you want.

Reply #141716 | Report this post

Pogo  
Years ago

Register it is easy!

Reply #141724 | Report this post

Hoops 64  
Years ago

You can change your name any time!

Reply #141725 | Report this post

Leopard 56  
Years ago

Your name will come up with whoever you want it to!

Reply #141726 | Report this post

Moose 26  
Years ago

By registering and logging in your anon prob will be gone!

Reply #141727 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:07 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754