EB games will do it

Reply #142153 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

get 2k8 instead. Much better.

Reply #142159 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

joshuapending, you're probably right but how do you know if it's not out yet? Anyway I have to get Live because I only have a PC. Do you have a link thomo because I can only find sites that only ship to the US.

Reply #142160 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Live 07 sucked because of basic bugs etc - but 2k7 was nearly as bad because of the poor graphics and gameplay. Im going for Live 08 this year.

Reply #142163 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

http://www.ebgames.com.au/home/home.cfm

which area of town you in, marion is a good shop for it as is arndale both have great blokes running them

Reply #142171 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2k7 was better than live 07 and I have always been a live king. The graphics were not that bad kwest, but the gameplay sucked in some instances. I will try both

Reply #142269 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

more importantly is whether or not DJ knows if a NBL live patch will be coming out for it, that will sway my purchase :)

Reply #142307 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:57 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754